FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
AMERICA'S LARGEST ROOFING NAIL IMPORTER…
Dear Valued Customer;
New and Additional Capacity
CMI is America’s largest roofing nail importer. Over 2.5 million boxes in 2020, enough nails to roof 1,250,000 houses, that’s 18 billion nails.
• Best on-time delivery performance - nails you can count on getting when you and your customers need them.
• Highest quality and ongoing QC program – products and production monitored by CMI company staff.
• No hidden surcharges or fees required to get the nails that you had ordered and should get at the price agreed to. Tariffs are broken out on invoice and are transparent, nothing hidden
NEW FOR 2021 - CMI’s PARTNER PLANTS, along with CMI’s CAPITAL, HAVE INVESTED IN NEW COLLATERS and ENHANCED CAPACITY TO CONTINUE TO MEET THE INCREASING DEMAND OF OUR DISTRIBUTOR PARTNERS.
• CMI provides full price and tariff transparency
• CMI doesn’t sell nails that we don’t own or have contracts for. Unlike those that get orders and try to find production to fill the order, ours is ours, and yours as a regular customer that depends on us.
• Honest lead times, we tell you what you can count on, not what you want to hear.
EG coil roofing nails meet ASTM requirements. Premium galvanized for Dade County. HDG, Stainless Steel & Rink Shank nails. Bulk roofing- boxes, buckets and 5# and 1 pounders. Plastic Cap Nails.
All types and styles of STAFDA and Construction Nails to support our customers.
63 YEARS OF DEPENDABLE SERVICE
Continental Materials, Inc. (CMI) is a national supplier of roofing system component materials and known for BUR (built-up roofing) asphalt with “No Smell”™ odor eliminating technology and its WeatherSeal™ protective packaging, All-Weather™ asphalt felts and coated organic rolls, CMI All-Weather™ modified bitumen rolls, SureGrip™ construction fasteners and roofing nails, Continental’s eco-friendly high density fiberboard roof insulation board and a premium line of SecureGrip™ synthetic roof underlayment products that are sold and used widely throughout the country. CMI has provided value added products and superior service to the roofing industry since 1958.
For more information on CMI products, call (215) 884-4930, visit www.continentalmaterials.com or contact your local CMI Sales Representative.